PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR SAVE ANY PICTURES TO YOUR COMPUTER!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

3 Girls & A Boy

This family wanted pictures before it snowed so we got together thinking it would be the last day of no snow. Even tho it was really cold, the four kids were such great sports and after freezing almost too death, a few tears and many many smiles we captured some pretty AMAZING pictures.

In this picture you can tell that someone is FREEZING! I felt so bad and kept pushing for more pictures.

Photobucket
Here is were my "title" comes from. Aren't they the cutest kids, they were such great sports. I wanted to just get a rope and pull the sun out from behind the clouds so they could warm up.
Photobucket
Look at that face :) I LOVE it!
Photobucket

Thanks family for letting me take your pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment